Leaving in the morning

>> Saturday, June 6, 2009

Well... it's here - May just flew by and I didn't get anywhere near as much done as I'd hoped.

Hubby's new pest control business definitely took priority. Have got enough of the marketing and database set up done that he can manage for himself for the next three weeks while I focus on summer school and my paper though. I hope!

It's my turn.

I had the option to NOT take the summer school stuff for credit... but today I negotiated a project that I am actually excited about - and that, I think, will be well worth doing. So ....

yeah, I know, Stephanie LOL ...but I'll pull it all off. I always do, right?

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors


View My Stats

Nontraditional Students R Us

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations