Textbooks

>> Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What do you do with your no-longer-needed textbooks?

Me, I tend to keep them ... although I did clear some out today while I was reorganizing bookshelves... just not any from my university studies - it was some old and now pretty much obsolete computer texts that I finally managed to part with. From back when I did my diploma in Computer Programming.

My English texts are mostly keepers - at least for now... although I do seem to have multiple copies of some, so I could presumably thin those out a bit, I suppose. If it wasn't so gosh-darned expensive to mail books to the US I'd have a contest, maybe!

At least in English, they don't become obsolete! When I think of how much I paid for some of those computer texts... yikes!

6 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors


View My Stats

Nontraditional Students R Us

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations