Blogging

>> Monday, November 2, 2009

Wow, I'm a terrible blogger any more.

And it is not really that I don't have time - I could make time for it. At least the blogging part; not likely to ever get back to spending much time dropping or promoting - but I could write 'em.

Haven't been - especially this one - mostly because I don't figure anyone wants to listen to me whine.

I am not having fun with this school thing right now. I will be very, very glad when I get through April - well, assuming I DO get through it; at this point I am not confident.

IF I manage to survive this first year, the rest should be doable. Just have to make it through, that's all. Minor details.

4 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors


View My Stats

Nontraditional Students R Us

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations