Yay me!

>> Monday, August 3, 2009

I have been working my tail off - in between bouts of major drama about our attempt to buy a house in Peterborough, renovations, and numerous times outs for socialization because people WILL keep having birthdays and parties and dropping by without calling first - to get my 50 page major research paper done.

It is still not QUITE done - still need to pull together my Works Cited ...and it's a bit short ... but it was done enough to fire off to my advisor for editing and that's the main thing, at this point.

Was very, very happy to hit send on that email.

Now to get to work on my research assistant jobs, and start on my 20 page editing project. Fun times! But it sure does feel good to actually accomplish something.

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors


View My Stats

Nontraditional Students R Us

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations