Nontraditional Student Chooses Blog Over Homework

>> Monday, April 6, 2009

Yup... bad, bad, nontraditional student!

Got three small papers to finish up this week, and a 20 pager due next Tuesday and what have I been doing all evening?

Mucking around with images and ~stuff~ in this template, and changing my Entrecard image and link to come this-a-way instead of going that-a-way. I'm sure I've lost my place at the top of the Education blogs on Entrecard during this whole kerfuffle with Today.com, upon which I shall not comment (right now, anyway) - but what goes down can just as easily go back up, n'est-ce pas?

Feel free to correct my French, by the way ... one of the scariest things about doing the Phd thing is that I have to master enough French to pass a test. It has been a VERY long time since I used my French! Might see if I can fit in an undergrad course or two.

Anyway ... it's snowing here on beautiful Georgian Bay... which might seriously mess up my week! I have the end of semester big presentation thing in Peterborough tomorrow - it's a 2.5 hour drive when it isn't snowing like the middle of winter! Hoping that it will settle down by morning! But the weather guy doesn't seem to want to co-operate!

But like I've observed before, there are always challenges to the nontraditional student thing.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors


View My Stats

Nontraditional Students R Us

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations