Blogspot and Blackberry

>> Wednesday, April 15, 2009

red Blackberry Curve
Apparently my Blackberry and Blogger don't get along so well.

I was bored while we were driving to Peterborough for lunch today ....so I typed out a big long post about nothing much ...

and when I hit post, nothing happened. I lost the whole thing, somehow or other!

Oh well... it weren't nothing important... next time I try, I'll copy it first!

and I still love my Blackberry and am really enjoying blogging over here. It is a relief to be away from the problems at Today.com.

Got the first of my three big papers finished and sent off today .... hoping to manage another one by Friday at 4 so that I can print it and deliver it to the prof who will not accept it by email so I can't have until Monday (the due date) because it is not reasonable to expect hubby to drive 5 hours to deliver it.

3 comments:

  • Anonymous
     

    At least it was only a blog post! (Though I am sure it would have been brilliant!!) I remember typing for about 30 mins on an assessed module message board some 'insightful' comments on contemporary poetry. I hit the wrong key and lost the lot. A lesson learned - save, save, save,and save again then backup all the time!

  • Stephanie Barr
     

    I used to get caught by gather.com on that all the time. I like, however, the self-saving feature. I accidently closed up my browser in the middle of working on a post, forgetting that I hadn't saved it. But blogspot had already taken care of it for me. I didn't lose a word.

  • Patricia Rockwell
     

    You are so techno-savvy! Your Blackberry could probably whip my old cellphone in a fist fight. I guess I don't worry about adopting new cellphone technology because I don't GO ANYWHERE! So I don't need one. You travel a lot, so you do.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors


View My Stats

Nontraditional Students R Us

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations