Wow... it's been a looooooooooong time

>> Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hmmm... haven't written here in forever but I see that I'm still getting a fair bit of traffic so perhaps it's time I start again ... especially since - even though I am no longer actually doing the non-traditional student thing (mostly) - I am working on a book related to the topic. So perhaps someday, might be good to have this blog alive, eh?

Assuming I ever actually finish it...I did a lot better at finishing things when I had deadlines and due dates. Now, I'm amazed, sometimes, at how little I manage to accomplish with my days.

I still work ... and write...

but when I was in school, I worked, wrote, read, took care of hubby's mom, and went to classes, did my reading and research, wrote papers, and spent hours & hours commuting too.

Must be getting old. Or unmotivated. Or something.

My bad!

I need to do better!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors


View My Stats

Nontraditional Students R Us

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations