Negotiation

>> Friday, December 10, 2010

Ah, this is going to be a fun, fun holiday season; I can tell.

I have 55 books to master before the end of January. Close readings, lots & lots of notes, mind-maps, timelines, papers, etc.... There are not 55 DAYS between now and then. So. I need to read. A lot. Every. single. day. Except maybe for Christmas - IF I manage a few days of more than one book.

Hubby just asked what I was working on. Told him I was reading for comps... he said, no, I mean stuff with deadlines... I want to figure out when we're doing lunch, going shopping, going to the doctor, etc etc etc.

WE are not doing all of those things - at least not every time he gets an urge. HE can do what he wants.

But me, I am BUSY.

Studying for comps is indeed something with deadlines, dammit!!!!

I will make time for the shopping and socializing that is required ... But I HAVE to read. And study. And focus.

It's going to be a fun couple of months; I can tell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors


View My Stats

Nontraditional Students R Us

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations